Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday, January 2nd

Well, I was going to go to church this morning however woke up and couldn't move my head hardly, had to take a darvocet, so sitting here on the couch, uploading pics to my facebook from Christmas. The vice grip around my neck has eased up some. We'll see what the rest of the after noon holds, I might be able to move well enough here in a bit to de-decorate the tree. LOL

Not my fav thing, I love my Christmas decorations and hate when I have to put them away. We buy and decorate the tree the first weekend in Dec and usually take it down just after New Year, with New year falling on a weekend this year it should be this weekend we take it all down and put it away, however Robert didn't take the lights down out side yesterday either and not sure he'll get them down today. He's in his recliner with his lap top open on his lap and snoring. LOL

On his behalf he was up before the sun this morning, he's still trying to get one of those deer that keep taunting him. I really hope he can get one soon, we're out of deer meat.

So as of right now, looks like another lazy day. Back to the grind stone for us tomorrow.

No comments: