Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday, 12 January, 2011

Can you believe it's almost the middle of the month. Didn't we JUST celebrate new year like yesterday. Ughhh.

Day 3 of S2E in Arlington for this week is now done, we have 2 more weeks to go and all the stores in our district will be done training the mgrs so they can go back to their stores and then the training in our stores starts. Ours actually will start next week, Wednesday I will meet with all my trainers, then thurs & fri we start with ALL our grill cooks. Lots and lots of hours coming up for me the next 4 weeks.

So when I left Arlington today, came home via n loop 820, going past NE mall to Jarod's to get my bracelet repaired. They said they'd have if finished by 7, so ok, instead of waiting a week I decided hey I can hang out for 3 hours. lol,

I called my friend Christy, she found me at DSW and we went and picked up Leon the giant, lol and headed to dinner at El Fenix, hadn't eaten there in years. loved it.

After dinner they took me back to my truck at DSW, went and got my bracelet, good as new and headed home.

So lets talk DSW - seriously, discounted shoes, I'm sorry discounted to me DOES NOT mean I still have to pay 65, 70 or even over 100$'s for a pair of shoes. So I'll continue to go to Ross, great shoes never paid more than $30 for a pair of shoes. And these aren't cheapy shoes guys, I've found Nine West's, Reebok's, Carlos Santana's, Joey's, Doll House. So I can get 4 pairs of shoes at Ross compared to 1 pair at DSW.

I'm going to tell you a secret, lol, sorta. All my friends and family know but here it is.......
I'm a shoeaholic. I love shoes, especially spiked heels, sexy, cute and unique shoes. I have found some of the best shoes at Ross, I truly was not very impressed with most of the shoes I saw at DSW. I did see 2 pairs of boots, very nice and another pair of spiked heels, very pretty black laced covered, might have to go back and get those, they were around 45$'s. Robert liked them, I send him a text pic.

So that's about it for today, hope you all have a fab rest of the week and an even better weekend. God bless and keep you

No comments: