Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

Thursday, 20th January 2011

My, my, my can you believe it's the 20th already. Good golly Miss Molly, time flies when you're having fun. LOL

So more meetings today, this time with our grill cooks, started the day with a meeting, went to work for a couple of hours, then to Rita's for some therapy and traction. Back to the Doss for the afternoon meeting. All in all things went well, we're moving right along with getting the employee's excited and on board with the Seat to Eat program. Went back to the store wrapped up the day and headed home.

Talked to my son, Justin on the way home, actually I called him to talk to my baby girl. Sweet Kalise, got to talk with her a bit, of course it was mostly gibberish for a 17 month old and Hi plus her name, Kali, Kali, Kali over and over. LOL. Too cute. Love that baby girl. I believe I'm going to have to call at least once a week now if not more often just to talk to her.

So, since getting home and getting comfy(out of my work clothes and into my jammies) been on the computer, FB baby, plowing, planting and collecting. LOL reading posts all those sorts of things all while watching CSI and the Mentalist.

Right now watching the new USA show Fairly Legal, so far rather funny.

If you didn't watch Harry's Law the other night you missed a good one. The first 8 minutes of the show I was rolling, it was so funny and of course there's shoes, great shoes, shoes alot of us(those who are shoe-holics)would love to own. LOL

Tomorrow I have a morning meeting should be done by 10:30 - 11, I'll head to the store for a bit then go have lunch with my Dad & Debbie(x step - future step mom), a story for another day. LOL. Then my weekend begins.

Have a wonderful day, enjoy your weekend, God bless.

No comments: