Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

Thursday, 6 January 2011

What a day! LOL, got up & headed to town to see Rita where she put me in traction again. Actually I think it's working fairly well so far. Got to work alittle after 10:30, got my new hires on to the computers when they came in at 11. So took care of some paper work, got TONS to take care of, don't know when but gotta get it done soon.

Needed to stay and help out tonight no shift leader so I said I'd do it. Got off work around 8:30 or so. Stopped by Chili's to speak with the manager. We had a server get hit in their parking lot yesterday by a car and I wanted to see if anyone saw it happen since the lady in the car said she stepped in front of the car, however the girl was walking to work through the parking lot and saw the lady coming at her and tried to get out of the way. Apparently the cops are saying since the lady said that Christine stepped out in front of her and their wasn't any kind of a pedestrian walk(duh - it's a parking lot) they couldn't rule it a pedestrian vs a vehicle. This poor kid, she's been working really hard to get her life straightened out. She has a 2 and 4 year old daughters, living in a motel week to week, she just can't get a break, not a good one. If anyone is reading this please say a prayer for this young lady. She really needs it.

I think God is trying to get her attention but something good really needs to happen she's so beat down.

Ordered some dinner to go while I was at Chili's, came home, changed and ate my dinner. It was almost 9:30 before I got home.

So there's another day in my life, again not to exciting.

God Bless

No comments: