Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday, 16th of January 2011

What a lazy, lazy day. I did absolutely nothing today, never even left the house. I watched several movies that I've had stacked up from blockbuster.com and played on FB. I was very lazy. With the past couple weeks and the weeks to come finishing up Seat to eat I needed to do nothing today. I'm even about to head to bed and it's only midnight. LOL. Any one who knows me midnight is early, I'm such a night owl, I'm usually up any where between 1 & 3 in the morn.

Steph and I watched Centurion off Netflix, if you haven't seen it, not a bad movie, a bit bloody but not bad. Also watched The Last Airbender, very good, left it open for a sequel and Robert & I watched The Loosers, funny, good movie.

Well that's all she wrote, lol, till tomorrow, good night, sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bit, may God keep you safe.


No comments: