Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Saturday, 22nd January 2011

Got about 6 inches cut off my hair today, feels much better, had them do a hot oil treatment. Met up with my girl Cindy, we had lunch at Blue Mesa then headed on out to our friend Carla's house for a scentsy party. Played with the cutes baby puppy. lol

She took me back to my car over at University and I headed on home. Robert didn't know if or what he wanted to do for dinner so we hung out until he decided to change.

Went to a little place up the road, great mexican food, La Choza's, had a nice time just talkin and eatin good food. LOL

Afterward we decided to go to our friends, Glen & LaRue's house that lives up the road from the restaurant, visited and watched Alice in Wonderland(the new version), Robert has never seen, thought it a bit freaky, lol.

Came home about 11, watched some tv and now we're headed to bed, not to much excitement today. LOL

Enjoyed a great day with great company all around.
Enjoy what is left of your weekend, I know I will, God bless

No comments: