Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday, 21st January 2011

Finally the end of the week, had our final grill meeting this morning, again not a bad meeting. So far so good with most of the employees, there's a few that unfortunately we're going to end up loosing, attitudes and such.

Went back to the store, got all the hours into the computer, set up the binder for the hands on for next week and clocked out around noon.

Met up with my Dad and Debbie, we went to Wanda's for lunch. Had the best homemade onion rings with my bacon cheese burger. Saw my friend Thersia Evone and her hubby Scotty, funny they'd come in for lunch as well, we were just finishing up ours.

Came home and believe it or not I laid down for a nap and slept for ohh probably 3 1/2 hours. I really was beat. Spent the rest of the night watching the tube and playing on FB as usual, lol.

We watched the season premier of Sparticus, ooo gotta love a well muscled man. LOL

Not much else to talk about, tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut, then lunch with Cindy and a Scentsy party at a friends house.

Have a wonderful weekend all, God Bless and take care

No comments: