Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday, 23rd of January 2011

Today would have been my grandmothers 93rd birthday.

My mom is in Florida enjoying 32 degree weather.

I got up feeling terrible this morning, eyes swollen, headache and like I was beat up. I really don't know why. Didn't do much today, went with Robert to Walmart to get a few things including some ingredients that I needed to make lunch. Came home and made potato soup and grilled ham & cheese sandwiches. Very good for a dreary day like today.

Predicted that Green Bay and Pittsburgh would win and be the two teams in the Super Bowl and I was right.

So once again chilled out, didn't do much. Enjoyed a quite day with my honey. He'll be out of town starting tomorrow for a week.

Back in Arlington this week, monday & tuesday, last week for me. Yeah, meetings this week with our prep cooks and servers while grill cooks are getting their hands on training in the store. We are on the move now. wooo whooo.

Till tomorrow all, May God bless and keep you

No comments: