Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wednesday, 26th January, 2011

Made it through hump day. Yee haw. Got two of 4 meetings out of the way, nice turn out in each, good participation.

moving right along.

Went to have my oxygen machine pressure increased. Ugh, had to go up to a 15, started at 13 a year ago.

Did some traction before doing our second meeting today, as always helps some, makes me wish I could be in traction at night, might get better sleep, neck wouldn't hurt as much. lol

Went to the movies with Cindy tonight to see Green Hornet, OM Gosh, I'm telling you I never laughed so hard. It was a pretty good movie, but the part where he shoots himself with the knock out gas, then wakes up. I was laughing soooo hard I couldn't even breath.

Not much else to talk about or report, lol

Wishing you a peaceful day, God bless and take care.

No comments: