Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday to Thursday 16th - 22nd of Sept, 2011

I'm gonna post this alittle at a time. I've been rather busy this past week and hadn't had a chance to do much on the computer and that includes my FB and FB games. So I started with my day from last Friday it's almost 1 AM now and we'll be getting up in a few hours to leave on our big trip so I'll post this now and add more tomorrow when we're out on the road.

OMG, I have been so busy, I got some catchin up to do. I was off this past weekend and Robert & I stayed home all weekend. I was going to go help my friend La Rue at her shop Friday and not long after I got up and was sitting on the couch catching up on FB, I heard a whining noise at the garage door. Knew it was Sophie wanting in and when I opened the door there she lay covered in blood and couldn't hardly move. When I walked away to go around from the front door she pulled herself up into the laundry room. I had to get her cleaned up just to see what was wrong. Our neighbor has a female who was in heat for about 2 weeks and every boy dog in the area was hanging out in our yard causing all the dogs to go nuts. So we think one of them in the heated moment of fighting that all the boys were doing, because she might have jumped in to help Boxer. Any way they got her good. Once I got her cleaned up and checked how bad it was, she had a couple gashes and I got her bandaged up got her moved eventually onto her bed in the living room and there she laid the rest of the day and most of the night. I didn't go anywhere I stayed on the couch did some things on my computer and watched her all day. I did do a bit of piant in the bed room. But I didn't go very far from Sophie. I got her to drink some water and after Robert got home we got her to drink more water and I got to wennies and broke up a tylenol into them and she scarfed it down.

The rest of the weekend Robert and I painted. I never left the house until Sunday morning when I had to work. I worked 9 to 2 as a shift leader and ran the dinning room. I had Mani with me but again I ran the dinning room. One of my newer hosts, a young man, who is quickly turning into another some one in our building who is a pain in my neck, I made him stay at the podium and be my name taker and caller. He wasn't happy about that. But he did ok once we got him over the hurdle and I told him everyone has to do it they can't all be the seaters or running all over, which is really what he wants to do.

I had orientation during the week with 2 ladies and a very tall young man who is the brother to one of our other servers, a cash, retail and a server. So working all week getting the 3 of them trained, do PAR tests, finish up some paper work, did my DM report since it was the end of the month. When I wasn't at work I was at home painting and working in the bedroom getting it ready for Cindy on Thursday night and Stephanie to stay in while we're on our trip. So that would be why I'm sooooooo behind on my blog. Once again I apologize to those of you who like to read about my boring life. LOL

On Tuesday Mani told me that he was leaving. I said leaving the company? No, he's leaving our building and going to the store on 360 in Arlington. YEAH. Our replacement is Doug Brown who I've been trying to get into our store over a year. I promoted him to Mike Taylor last fall when he was trying to move down from Arkansas. He happens to be my work out buddies boyfriend and he lives only like 15 minutes from the store. They moved him down last year and when we got Mani they sent him to Grapevine. So I'm happy, Domino is happy and I'm sure Doug is happy. He's gonna shake some things up I know but I told Domino to tell him to not go in guns ablazin and not to upset any of my people until after I get back. LOL

So there ya have it, my week in a nut shell. Thursday I worked 13 hours and then had to go home to pack and put all my stuff in the trailer for our trip. Robert had gotten pretty much everything done, Cindy was at the house and helped me pick out clothes. I was up late, late, late after the two of them headed to bed to finish stuff.

My next post will have the beginning of our trip. Till next time, God Bless you all.

No comments: