Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tuesday & Wednesday, 3rd & 4th of January 2012

Tuesday - just another day on the job. LOL, had orientation today with 3 newbies, a dish, a grill & a server. Got them through videos & paperwork. Didn't really do a whole lot more. Left work around 4 & headed home, took a mini nap & then Robert came in from his hunting hole & we sat in front of the tv with our lap tops just like we do about every night & watched tv. Wasn't that much of an exciting day.

Wednesday - day two of orientation, gotta do meno's & plate with my grill cooks(Daniel is being cross trained out of dish) & the server. First I was supposed to see Rita about my lower back at 9:30 this morning however she still didn't have the paperwork from Tri-care. So Friday I should be able to see her. I got to work a bit after 10:30 & jumped right in to getting people started what I needed them to do. Got the 2 grill cooks & the server copying the menu's, had Jake on the computer doing courses & the new dish guy on the other doing his. While they were all busy I helped out a bit in the window, checked email & got the newbies hours into the computer from yesterday.

Finished up around 2:45 giving the newbies 45 minutes to do the tests before the rising star meeting. I left work at 3:45 & headed home. Had a nice evening just hanging with Robert, watching some things that were recorded, playing catch up. LOL

So tomorrow is my long 12 hour day then 2 days off. Looking forward to it. Except it will be time to take down & put away all the Christmas things. Undecorate the tree etc.

Ya'll have a great rest of the week, till next time,
God Bless & keep you

No comments: