Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

1st of January 2012 Continued

Okay, so the rest of my day went like this ........

Met up with Cindy at Starplex Theater & we saw the new Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol, good movie, Tom Cruise maybe a nut but he does make great movies. After the movie we went to Lowe's needed to get a few things for Robert's honeydo list. Found all I needed plus a couple of other things, then we went over to Best Buy just to look around. Cindy added to her collection of movies(bluray). I took her back to her car at the theater & went our seperate ways.

I knew that Robert was out in the field & that when he came in he'd be watching the cowboy game so I decided to stay at the theater & treat myself to another movie. Saw The girl with the dragon tattoo. Again another good movie, very intriguing then at the end suspenseful. Got home just before 10 in time to jinx the Cowboy game I guess, Robert said the were winning till got home. LOL

So now here I sit updating my blog & checking FB.

Take care, see ya tomorrow. God Bless

No comments: