Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

1st of January 2012

Good morning & happy new year to everyone. Here's wishing you each the most fabulous of new years, may all your dreams & wishes come true or at least the good ones.

Slept in till almost 9 this morning. Just hanging on the couch checking FB & email gonna watch Horrible Bosses here in a minute, Robert had to go collect his things out in the field after getting a deer last evening. Yeah him. Last day for him to have been able to get a buck & he did, almost at the very last minute to boot. Now he has 2 weeks left in the season to get a doe or two. Then we'll be set for the year with really great venison.

Around 12 or so I'm headed to Lake Worth to meet up with my movie buddy, Cindy, so we can see the new Mission Impossible movie. Then I'll hit Lowe's for a few things Robert needs me to pick up.

Any way figured I'd start the new year off right by sending out a post to you all.

Happy New Year & God Bless

No comments: