Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wednesday to Friday, 12th to the 14th of October 2011

Wednesday - very busy finishing up training with all my newbies, computer work, classes, a couple of PAR tests, menu's. I think I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. I don't think I ever stopped that day. Left around 4 to go home to get ready for our dinner date. Robert & I met friends in Grapevine for dinner at Le Madeleine's, it was good but of course all the boys & some of the girls wanted to watch the game so after we ate we went next door to chili's to the bar area to watch the Rangers win. It was 11 before Robert & I got home.

Thursday - I went into work early because Mike was supposed to give me my eval first thing. I did very well & should be getting my annual pay raise. Plus he submitted me to our District Manager for a new award the company has decided to do, ETC of the Year for each District. So exciting - however I really don't expect to get it. I'll be surprised if I do. After the confrontation between our DM & myself back in the early part of the year I don't think he likes me much. We'll see. It would be nice to get some sort of recognition after 5 years as an ETC.

This was my long day & surprisingly it was a very good day. Everyone was in a great mood, we were all having alot of fun, we stayed steady. I had some of my newbies finishing up their computer work. Working around some of these new guys schedules is getting a bit difficult. But we'll get there. It was after 9 before I got home. Working 13 hours. Very long day.

Friday - got up before 6 & got dressed for the Weatherford Chamber of Commerce Breakfast Before Business meeting at 7:30 at the Doss Center. I took two gift baskets for the drawing & our holiday brochures. Made a couple of new contacts that I believed panned out very well for our store. Met a man who is the President of the Texas Home Builders Association & they meet once a month at a different restaurant that isn't working out for them, so he had quite a few questions. I gave him some info, Mike's card & told him to call I'm sure we could work something out.

After the meeting I went to Walmart to do some grocery shopping then home to unload. Did some house work & chilled out. Took a nap. LOL Robert woke me up around 5. We just hung out at the house & watched recorded shows from the week that we didn't watch due to watching the Rangers. In the evening Kelley called me & said that a lady had come in to talk to Mike about using the dinning room once a month for their meeting. The gentleman from earlier in the day had told me he'd have his secretary call, it seems she decided to come in rather than call. I think they worked out a deal & it would make us an extra 800 one Tuesday a month. This would be great. Love local network marketing.

So, not a lot to tell for the past 3 days. Same ol', same ol'.

Enjoy your weekend. God Bless

No comments: