Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Saturday, 16th of Oct to Sunday 23rd of Oct 2011

Hmm, where to start for this past week? Last Saturday didn't do much of anything, we stayed around the house all day, didn't go anywhere. So it was just a hang out & continue to catch up on all that I had recorded while we were gone. Think I got it all caught up. LOL

Sunday had to work as usual. Busy day, good day. Got home around 2:30 & chilled for the night. Watched the premier of Walking Dead. Great start for the new season. Wow.

Monday I had orientation with a new server & a seasonal retail. It was a good day, two nice young ladies. Finished up with them at 2 & sent them on their way. Finished up some of my work & headed home a bit after 4.

Tuesday my new server was supposed to show up to do computer work, never saw her. Called left messages, nothing. Really strange, she seemed eager & excited to work for us. Not a clue as to what happened. Called her several times through out the week with no luck or return calls. Spent the majority of the day calling all the applications that have been piling up since my vacation. LOL. Set all the managers up with interviews for the rest of the week. Will call more this week & set up more.

Had my 6 month follow appointment with Dr. Young at 2:50 in Fort Worth so left work early to get there. After the appointment went over to visit Cindy at her work since it was only 3 blocks away. All was well, Dr. Young released me.

Wednesday finished calling applicants & booking appointments, fielded return phone calls from those I had called on Tuesday. Worked on our holiday mail outs with the help of one of new rising stars, giving her extra hours. Left work after 4 & headed h0me.

Thursday was once again the 12 plus hour day for me at work. It was really a great day. Everyone in good moods, business good. Stayed busy & steady most of the day. Finished up the mailers. Got home after 9 & vegged.

Most nights after I get home from work, Robert & I sit in front of the TV watching our shows or right now the World Series - Go Rangers. It's really rather boring. Stephanie has moved back in with us just over a week now. Supposed to move into her new apartment the 4th of November. Niki & Randy spent this weekend moving into their new place. Amanda & Jason have been in their new apartment for about 3 weeks now.

Friday Robert & I were both off work, I had to go to the Weatherford PO to get the mailer out & when I got there they told me it wasn't even ready, I didn't have the bulk mail stamp on the envelopes from the Chamber & they'd have to be crated or what ever they call it. So I had to go to the Chamber & once their the lady who does the bulk mailers for the Chamber didn't even have a clue that we were supposed to be using their stamp. It was a big mess. Tammy who is the boss over there had just walked in the door as we were trying to figure out what to do, we all had some ideas. Then Tammy said "are they all going to chamber members" I said yes, we got the labels from ya'll. She suggested then that Saturday they have a crew who comes in & does the stuffing for the Chamber news letter & why don't we just put it inside that & it wouldn't cost you anything. Yes, that was a fantastic idea. I offered to stay & de-envelope them all but they said no, I had already done so much not to worry about it they'd take care of it. Thank heavens. Mike should be happy to hear that when I see him on Wednesday.

After I got home we loaded up to go over to some friends house & help them move some furniture from one place to another. Went out to dinner after ward & then to a club in Dallas. Had a very nice evening got home close to 2, went straight to bed I was beat - slept on the drive home also. LOL.

Saturday got up around 7:30 had to be at work at 9. Got there about 10 till. Got the key & my head set on as it was Fred in the kitchen & me in the front of the house. Shawn wasn't supposed to be in until something like 11, I think it was supposed to be 10, he said he thought Mike had changed it to 11, he came in at 10:15. No biggie. He spends all his time in the back of the house anyway. He & Fred both stayed in the back while I ran the front & the dinning room. We did a great job if I say so myself. Stayed busy, had good compliments, barely went on a wait. Left work around 2:30 & headed home. Chilled out for a bit took an hour or so nap then went to Lake Worth to the movies with Cindy. We went to see The Three Musketeers. It was really fun. I liked the new twist on the storyline. We enjoyed it, very entertaining. Isn't that the point to enjoy & be entertained. We were.

Got home after 9 & it was close to the end of the ball game, no bueno, very bad game last night. I think we were both in bed & passed out by 11:30. I was really tired.

Sunday Robert got up before me, I think I was up about an hour after him. He hooked up the BAT to the truck, backed it out of the pasture & I got in the drivers seat & took it out for a practice drive. Since I'll be the one driving it down to Burleson Friday for our weekend away. I drove it to Walmart in Hudson Oaks, actually to the street that runs next to Walmart to get it out on to I - 20 West, drove it up to the Main Street exit, took it around the Texas turn around back up 20 to the Aledo exit over to 1886 to 730 then home, I parked it myself. Yeah me. Didn't have any problems, however it took me a while before I could breath right again. LOL. But I think I can handle pulling it down to Burleson on Friday.

Just hung out around the house the rest of the day, played on my facebook, read emails, sat here in the living room while Robert watched Nascar, the Cowboys win & now the Rangers. LOL

There ya have it folks, my life in a nut shell. LOL
Hope you all have a fantastic week. God Bless & keep you till next time.

No comments: