Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday, 9th of October 2011

What a very busy day it was at work today.

But first let me tell you of what a wonderful breakfast my hubby made for me this morning before I went to work, bacon, eggs & tatercakes with a large glass of oj. It was really good.

Got to work around 9 & it was hit the floor running, stayed that way until I left at 2:15. Had a guest come up to me & tell me what a wonderful staff we have, said everyone was on the ball. They had several servers check on them, refill their drinks etc. He told me that the store in Tyler seems like all the servers have blinders on but we were really on the ball. I asked him to please call home office & let them know what a great job we did.

Driving home I called Debbie (stepmom) to check on her. Her spinal surgery was about 4 weeks ago, it's been a very slow recovery process for her but she's getting there.

Once I got home, I changed clothes, took off my make up & warmed up left overs from yesterdays, red beans/sausage & rice with corn bread. Just finished a wonderful home made butterfinger blizzard that my hubby made for me. Yummy.

Hanging out now, watching CSI Miami recorded from the past two weeks. Finally just about caught up on all of my recorded tv. LOL

Oh, BTW, do you all know it's only 6 1/2 weeks till Thanksgiving. LOL just thougth I'd throw that out there.

Ya'll have a great week, God Bless.

No comments: